1) Lightweight and low price
2) It has low loss as the leads are directly welded to electrodes
3) High stability and reliability
4) High mechanical strength and humidity resistance
5) Widely used in DC and pulse circuits of VCD players, TV sets and other
1) Operating temperature: -55 ~ +85o C
2) Rated voltage: 100, 160, 250, 400, and 630V DC
3) Capacitance range: 0.01 - 0.47? F
4) Capacitance tolerance: J, K, M
5) Dissipation factor: &e;0.008 (1k Hz)
6) Voltage proof: 2UR
7) Insulation resistance: ?30,000m?
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.