Computer Hardware Business Directory <<
Ultra II SD Memory Card
1) Minimum of 10Mbps sequential read speed for ultra-fast image viewing
and data transfer
2) Minimum 9Mbps sequential write speed lets you capture large image
3) Backed by a lifetime limited warranty
4) Low power consumption for longer battery life
5) Not all devices support SD 2.0GB cards. Please contact your device
manufacturer for details
7) Based on HD bench software testing
8) Except Europe
1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some of
the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not
available for data storage.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.